Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Confessions Of An Introvert


I have a boring lifestyle, that's it. When I was young it was school-home, home-school. Then when I became an adult, it's just home-work, work-home.
I used to go out with some friends but then I had these rheumatic heart disease which forced me to stay home most of the time because my body couldn't bare even a little fatigue. I watch television at home for recreation, I have my smart phone and enjoy surfing the web to see great stuff. I used to collect comic books but have decided to stop and just save the money for my medication and upcoming open-heart surgery. During day offs and holidays, I would spend the entire day lying in bed, watching tv and just staring at the ceiling or any part of the house and I think I love doing it eventhough most people may find that boring and lazy. And I somehow realized, that upto now, I still could not battle being an introvert. I have always been shy and doesn't want to be around with a lot of people. I'm also not very good at having conversation, I can't do eye contact and I just can't laugh around with my friends. Boring, yes, but I think this is how it's gonna be for the rest of my life. Alone, I find peace through my loneliness, and I feel free each time I just stay in one corner, it's like meditation for me and theraphy to relieve stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment