Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Street Fighter Alpha 3 For Gameboy Advance

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 is so addicting, this popular video game fro CAPCOM has been consuming a lot of my time lately. It is also the reason why I am forgetting to update my blog.

I'm playing the STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 Gameboy Advance version through my Windows 8.1 Lumia Phone. I use an app called VBA8 which is a Gameboy Advance Emulator for Windows Phone.

Playing this awesome game is also responsible for having my phone battery drained most of the time. But what can I do? I'm so hooked to it that I just wanna keep playing it over and over again, and I just love the feeling everytime I win. So far I have cleared all the Survival mode stages and unlocked the SAIKYO, MAZI, and CLASSIC modes, I was also able to unlocked a secret player EVIL RYU and a new ISM ALPHA COMBO.

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 is so good, I've always been a fan of STREET FIGHTER since I was a boy and it was the first game I ever played, but ironically, I never had a chance to own it, I just get a chance to play it whenever I visit a friend who owns a game console or whenever we go to a mall's game arcade zone. But now that I can afford, I made sure I'm gonna own the game and play with it whenever I want. Maybe in my next blog posts, I will be sharing some of my experience playing it including some techniques, tips and cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment